The face of this sculpture was specially worked. Wear the cavalry dress coat but evidence his pilot condition for aviator helmet what show. This figure recreate the gentleness what play the firsts members of the military aviation. His beginnings in Spain come from the kingdom of Alfonso XIII.
In October of 1913 with the growing hardship of the conflict in North Africa is received in the Cuatro Vientos Air Base a telegram of the War Ministry what order the creation of a squadron for his deploy in the front.
The formation was under the command of the famous captain Alfredo Kindelán, one of the pioneers of our air force. This participation of our first aircraft’s testify the great power of the military aviation
- Presentación: in luxury quilted case
- Pintura: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Peso total: 1.109 grs
- Peana: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Nº de piezas: 7
- Leyenda peana: "Jefe de Escuadrilla 1913"
- Medidas peana (mm): 60X60X42
- Altura total (con peana): 23 cm