Remarkably the great collections of medals and decorations over the chest and the officer dagger. In this time the officers wear epaulettes over the shoulders.
This figure show one of the more productive periods of our Air Force.
Pacified the north of Africa, the spanish military aviation accomplish a series of long raids.
Like the flight of three Breget XIX to the Canary Islands making the first link to the peninsula to the islands or the flight of the hydroplane “Plus Ultra” from Palos de Moguer to Buenos Aires what suppose the first flight of a single plane in the South Atlantic.
- Presentación: in luxury quilted case
- Pintura: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Peso total: 511 grs
- Peana: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Nº de piezas: 6
- Medidas peana (mm): 60X60X42
- Leyenda peana: "Ejército del Aire 1926"
- Altura total (con peana): 19 cm